sexta-feira, 9 de julho de 2010

Réveille mon âme

Réveille mon âme: "

The excoriating Mumford and Sons shot straight to the top of my “best shows ever” list on Friday night in a 300-person Telluride opera house, and I feel like I’m still radiating from the energy of it all. Like standing too close to a supernova, or an atomic bomb.


Their Blogotheque session (posted today) is characteristically gorgeous, allowing the purity of their music to shine through. I’ll have much more to say about Telluride soon, but for now, watch them sing “Awake My Soul” half in French, along with their rare “Banjolin Song.”


The way this group of young guys tilt their heads back and sing their ancient-feeling (but powerfully rocking) music with such urgency and grace is precisely what I love about them. Incredible.



The Banjolin Song (Blogotheque version) – Mumford & Sons


Awake My Soul / Réveille mon âme (Blogotheque version) – Mumford & Sons


"
MUITAS MÚSICAS LINDAS QUE EU AMO.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário